Rotary sander-polishers with an angle head are the tool of choice for fibreglass repair and maintenance. They’re efficient machines that deliver good productivity.
- Great for rapid shaping, sanding and final polishing
- Quick change between sanding and polishing
- Well-balanced for extended use
- Alternative size heads available
Heavy duty six-speed rotary polisher with 180mm diameter head is a great value sander-polisher with full specification and a three-year warranty.
This sturdy machine has been extensively tested and is highly recommended with good control from the wrap-around handle.
The Velcro backing pad accepts 180mm sanding discs, compounding and polishing foams, or tie-on polishing bonnets. Spindle lock makes changing heads easy. Accepts any of our listed pads, bonnets and discs.
Six speed settings from 600 to 3200rpm make it suitable for all surfaces, including fibreglass, wood and steel. It’s an ideal yard machine and terrific value.
- Operating voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Power rating: 1200W
- Double insulated, CE marked
- Six speed 600 – 3000rpm through thumb wheel selector
- Head: 180mm (7 inch) diameter on M14 x 2mm thread
- Weight: 3Kg
- Power cable: 3m
- Supplied with velcro backing pad and soft lambs wool polishing bonnet
- Right- or left-handed wrap-around handle